Moodboard - Proposed Market Position and Competitors

Moodboard 6 - Proposed Market Position and Competitors 
For my proposed Market position and Competitors mood board I have chosen to take similar competitors as Umbro already have a streetwear brand, but they don't advertise this and they are already known as an 'uncool' brand. I have also chosen to introduce new competitors such as ASOS and Selfridges as these are retailers that stock a range of streetwear and have their own version of streetwear which I think would be useful for Umbro to have a look at and compare themselves with. They also as brands have collaborations with streetwear brands and this gets them a much better reputation which is something I think that Umbro should do. I have also chosen to include tweets, this tweet says "personally I rate the fact there's collaborations going on between streetwear and Hugh fashion/ high street and high fashion" this is something that certain brands including Umbro should consider as this is what consumers are wanting. 

Comments

  1. Тhis is а topic that's near to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though? Feel free to surf to my webpage Streetwear brands

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts