Moodboard - Current Brand Market Position and Competitors

Moodboard two - Current Market Position and Competitors 

This mood board is my perception of my chosen brand Umbro and where this sits within similar companies that produce similar products, in this I have included my brand, competitors and quotes on brands. The brands that are competing against Umbro in the sportswear world are Adidas, Nike, Champion, Reebok, Fila, Kappa these are all brands that are quite successful both making and producing streetwear and performance wear which is something Umbro unfortunately aren't doing currently. I have also included quote about Umbro against other brands, these screenshots are shown here, they state that other brands are much better than Umbro, in one of the screenshots that Umbro is a "piece of shit" which isn't the sort of reputation you want for potential consumers this is why in my recommendations I want to make Umbro a much cooler brand to wear and that consumers are proud to buy and wear . 

Comments

Popular Posts