Brand Positioning

Brand Positioning Map
This is my brand positioning map on sportswear brands, the four points I have chosen to focus on is which end of the spectrum are they (Performance wear or Fashion) and then another factor that affects the choices we make when buying which is the price as well. I have chosen a range of Umbro's competitors to put on this map to compare with where they are currently sitting. 

Current Map:
I have put my chosen brand Umbro in the section where this is cheap and also very performance like, which is where I think they are sitting currently, where I think that'd they would become more of a favourite brand if they made it to the fashion brand as this is where Nike and Adidas are and they are much more successful as a brand but they also both have some performance marks on their items. 

Recommend Map for Umbro: 
I have chosen to put Umbro on the more Fashion side but also keep it quite cheap as this means that a wider range of people will buy this more because of the price as this is still affordable for consumers. I've not put this completely in the fashion side so they can still focus on the football side of their brand but this brand shouldn't just be about that as this makes people become uninterested. 

Comments

Popular Posts