Moodboard - Current Consumer Demographic

Moodboard one - Current Consumer Demographics 
 This is my current consumer demographic mood board  this is made up of my perception of who currently wears Umbro, in this I have also used screenshots to say why my perception of this is. The kind of people I have used are footballers as this is who I personally only see wear Umbro and football coaches, some of the screenshots include people saying that Umbro wearers aren't cool anymore. These are the screenshots below where they state that England fans who were wearing the Umbro home kit for England are "Beer-Swigging and Pie-Munching, Balding with tattoos and a foul mouth" and this is the reputation that Umbro are now having where people who wear this brand are stereotyped to this description. This is something I will be staying clear from in my recommendations for the brand this is not a reputation that their competitors have. 

Comments

Popular Posts